Fall is here Loves! I very much welcome the boots, layering, and Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING! I also welcome the cooler weather so I can sport my simple face beats! Not that I couldn’t wear makeup in the summer but LA had some unbearable heat this year so layering on cake…. AIN’T NOBODY GOT TIME! (you guys know the rest!) And even if I did decide to wear any it had to be absolutely necessary! I tend to always keep it simple though. I love playing in makeup but I am in no way a makeup guru! I wish I had half of the application skill some of these other ladies have. Apparently it’s all about the brushes! I agree. And some magical hands that have been blessed to beat faces to the GAWDS! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Lol Anyways I just thought I’d give you all a glimpse of what my go-to products are for this season. Trust me there are more are to share but for the sake of length and my sanity I’ll give you ladies my most used. You’ll notice my stash contains a lot of drugstore brands that are easily accessible and really inexpensive. WINNING! Check it out!
What are your favorite makeup brands?
- Covergirl Tru BLEND Foundation in Honey Beige
- Pond’s Luminous Finish BB+ Cream in Light
- NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Glow
- Ben Nye Luxury Powders in Banana and Nutmeg
- Sephora Palette
- L’Oréal Color Riche eyeshadow in Hollywood Icon
- Black Opal Flawless Concealer in Mahogany
- L’Oréal Voluminous Mascara in Brown Black
- Ulta Lipstick in Coming Up Roses 239